Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Why Blame Men?

Women in today's society are having a serious self-esteem issue that needs to be addressed. They are constantly blaming men for their problems. Some women state that men are the reason they are so hard on themselves. And other women take it upon themselves to harm their bodies, then blame it on the men. This is a clear and obvious fact. A man did not pick up the razor blade and cut your wrist. The man did not force his finger down your throat for you to throw up. A man did not take away all your food and force you to be anorexic. All these are personal choice weather you like to call it that or not. You are the only one that is doing this to yourself. Stop blaming the men because you are too naive, ignorant, and stubborn to admit that maybe the problem doesn't rely within the men side but in the women side.

It’s as if i go home and punch a hole in my wall. Then when my parents get home and ask how it happened, i blame my friend Jon who lives an hour away. It just doesn't make any sense, that someone not there when the action happened, can still be blamed for it.

Women claim that they don't need a man. That they don't need a man’s money to live. Women claim that they are raising their girls to be self-dependent and in no need of having a man and his money. Yet the minute a divorce happens. Women have no problem taking child support and alimony from the men. Because when all the dollar signs start to float around, that thought and hope of raising your daughter to be self-independent goes out the window. Accepting this money is against EVERYTHING you are trying to teach your daughter.


So we can officially conclude that women, specifically feminists, are just ignorant, naive, people who are always looking for someone else to blame for their personal problems.

5 comments:

  1. You are generalizing a large group of people by saying that all women are ignorant. And not all feminists are radical, but of course you don't mention that in your post. As a transgender (male to female), I find this post very disturbing. White males have it so easy these days, they just have to find a reason to complain. Us minorities have to slave away at the foot of the white man. We have to take the power back. #feminism #womensrights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #PRAISEIT TYRONE, I was thinking of going through a similar transformation as you (I am a gay black man). Are there any recommendations you have for M to F transformations?

      Delete
    2. http://www.wikihow.com/Transition-for-MTF

      I found this link to be very helpful Tyrone, I really liked tip #4, as it will make me prepared for the changes my body goes through (I even have breasts developing! tehee XD XD XD)

      Delete
  2. Wow, i can't believe how lucky i am to find a spot where, transgenders like myself can talk and give each other tips. I feel so lucky right now i can't wait to hear more from you guys, hopefully you can accept me as one of your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Mr. Janus we are usually all inclusive but I don't enjoy your sexual innuendos you used in your introduction: "give each other ""tips."" " I do believe though we can change your point of view and stop this inappropriate talk, I hope we can move forward from this childish interaction and become good friends. XD ;)

      Delete