Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Why Not To Go To College?

Why would anybody in todays society want to go to college. It is probably one of the most overrated aspect of current society. Many people believe that in order to be successful you have to have a college degree, when in fact that is not true. Even if you were to graduate, seventy percent of college graduates will not find a job in their major, or field of study.

The average college student debt is one hundred thousand dollars. With a total like that, it will take ten years at a minimum to pay that off. That leaves no room for any extra money. So if you spend so much money to get a piece of paper. Then don't get a job in that field of study what's the point. Because now the money you spent to go to college you expected to pay back based on the pay you were expecting from your major. Only problem is that now you don't have a job in that field.

I may have it easier than most people. Due to me being in the army I have the ability to not go to college and yet still learn many valuable traits making me a marketable source for a job, should I choose to make a career out of the military.

So I will live my life not in any debt. All the money I earn I will get to use in the way I want to. Not the way society would have burdened me to use it. While you struggle to pay off all the college debt you accumulated just to get that piece of paper, I will be living my life the way I want to. Not being delayed ten years to pay off and unthinkable amount of money.

 Maybe if society wants to force us to go to college then society should make it affordable.

4 comments:

  1. You couldn't have said it better. I was thinking about going into the army as well. I did some research, and found that approximately 43% of people in the army are trannies, like myself. One of my friends is in the Navy, and he said that number is even higher. Can you believe that?!!1!11! I'm so glad that this country is becoming more tolerant of the LGBT. You, sir, are a very kind person for making this a place where all gay/bi/lesbian/trans/poly/ sexual people can gather and discuss our bodies! :):):):) XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Football Is Life is truly a man for all of the LGBT community to look up to!1!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. I 100% agree with you Mr. Football Is Life, I will also not be going to college as I don't want to be held down by society's standards just like you. I plan on not going into the army, however I plan to maybe one day be a good enough of a burlesque entertainer/stripper that I would be able to do a show for the boys/girls/trans over seas. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i can't agree more with you Tyrone i'm in the navy and my whole platoon is transgender. There are 120 of us stationed on a cruiser in the pacific and only four of the men on the ship are not transgender. We make fun of them constantly, just like how you, taught us to make fun of gays in your earlier blogs. Thank you for being a great role model and teaching us the enlightened path of life.

    ReplyDelete